Custom Menu Cards
Choose one of our beautiful menu cards to compliment the table settings at your wedding and coordinate with your invitation design.
Our menu cards are completely customizable and can be designed to coordinate with any of our invitation designs. Typical menu cards measure 4" x 10" tall however the size may also be customized based on your needs – just let us know!
This listing is a DEPOSIT towards the design and printing of a flat printed menu card on 110 lb. Classic Crest paper or 105 lb. Stardream Metallic paper and includes your choice of paper and ink color(s). Please note that this pricing DOES NOT include metallic gold or silver inks.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
1. Add the deposit listing to your cart and complete the checkout. The deposit charge will go towards your final order total.
2. You will receive an automated email with a link for our order form. Please fill out the order form with all the requested wording for your menu cards as well as any important design details!
1. Proofing – You will receive your initial pdf proof, along with the pricing of your ordered set, via email within 2 business days of submitting your deposit and order information. Two additional rounds of proofs are included with your package. Additional rounds of proofs are available for a minimal charge. We will not print your order until proofs are approved via email.
2. PRINTING – Prior to printing you will receive an invoice with your final balance. Once payment is received the printing process begins. Printing time is 5-7 business days. Rush printing is available.
3. SHIPPING – All orders ship UPS Ground, which takes 2-4 business days domestically. A tracking email will be sent when your order ships. Expedited shipping is available if needed. We offer free shipping on orders over $500 (U.S. Only).
Paper and Printing
This program is printed digitally (full color process) on either 110 lb. Classic Crest card stock in Natural White or Solar White or 105 lb. Stardream Metallic cardstock in Crystal, Opal or Quartz (custom colors available upon request). Our flat printed programs are printed on one of our full color digital presses.
Proofing Policies, Cancellations and Refund Information
Customers are required to thoroughly proof their orders prior to giving us approval to print. Customers are responsible for making us aware of any typographical and grammatical errors and incorrect information including but not limited to spelling of all words and names, times, venue name and address, song and reading titles, etc. If the customer discovers an error that they missed after their programs have been printed, we will make the correction and reprint at 50% of the original cost. We take responsibility for any errors in printing, paper, ink or design selection or changes made without the customer’s approval and will reprint at 100% of the cost.
QUESTIONS OR WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US?
Facebook: Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods
Designs & Copy – Copyright © Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods – 2016