Classic Vine Monogram with Border Personalized Stationery – flat card
A classic three initial "vine" style monogram sits at the top of these notecards and is framed by a thin border in a matching ink color. Shown here printed thermography on Crane’s Kid Finish 134 lb. cover in navy blue ink with an optional anemone patterned envelope liner.
This listing is a deposit towards the design and printing cost of one stationery suite.
Our basic stationery suite includes:
• 4.5" x 6.25" flat notecards
• Matching blank A6 envelopes
• Choice of Classic Crest 110 lb. paper in Solar White or Natural White, 105 lb. Stardream Metallic paper in Crystal, Quartz or Opal, or 110 lb. Crane’s Lettra in Bright White, Pearl White or Ecru White
• Choice of one standard ink color: black, navy blue, gold, silver, blush, charcoal gray, taupe, Kentucky blue, chocolate brown, purple, or mint green.
Additional customization options include:
• Lined envelopes
• Return address printed on envelopes
Please convo us for additional details or request a detailed quote.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
1. Add the deposit listing to your cart and complete the checkout. The deposit charge will go towards your final order total.
2. You will receive an automated email with a link for our order form. Please fill out the order form with all the requested information for your stationery suite. Once we receive your order form and deposit we will begin working on your initial proof
1. Proofing – You will receive your initial pdf proof, along with the pricing of your ordered set, via email within 2 business days of submitting your deposit and order information. Two additional rounds of proofs are included with your package. Additional rounds of proofs are available for a minimal charge. We will not print your order until proofs are approved via email and your suite is just the way you want it!
2. PRINTING – Prior to printing you will receive an invoice with your final balance. Once payment is received the printing process begins. Printing time for flat printed stationery is 5-7 business days. Printing time for thermography-printed (raised ink) stationery is 7-9 business days. Printing time for letterpress stationery is 12-14 business days. Rush printing is available for flat printed stationery.
3. SHIPPING – All orders ship UPS Ground, which takes 2-4 business days domestically. A tracking email will be sent when your order ships. Expedited shipping is available if needed. We offer free shipping on orders over $500 (U.S. Only).
Paper and Printing
Our flat and thermography-printed (raised ink) stationery is printed on either 110 lb. Classic Crest paper in Natural White or Solar White or 105 lb. Stardream Metallic paper in Crystal, Opal or Quartz.
Our flat printed stationery is printed on either our 2 color offset press or one of our 4 color digital presses.
Our thermography-printed (raised ink) stationery is printed on our 2 color offset press.
Our letterpress stationery is printed on 110 lb. Crane’s Lettra 100% cotton paper available in Bright White, Pearl White or Ecru White and is printed by hand on one of our Chandler & Price antique letterpresses.
Standard Sizes and Dimensions
Size: 4.5" tall x 6.25" wide
Proofing Policies, Cancellations and Refund Information
Customers are required to thoroughly proof their orders prior to giving us approval to print. Customers are required to proof their stationery suite and for making us aware of any typographical and grammatical errors and incorrect information including but not limited to spelling of all words and names, proper initials in monogram and return address on envelopes. If the customer discovers an error that they missed after their stationery suite has been printed, we will make the correction and reprint at 50% of the original cost. We take responsibility for any errors in printing, paper, ink or design selection or changes made without the customer’s approval and will reprint at 100% of the cost.
QUESTIONS OR WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US?
Facebook: Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods
Designs & Copy – Copyright © Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods – 2016