This save the date card design coordinates with our Classic Magnolia Wreath Wedding Invitation suite and is perfect for our Southern brides looking for a romantic yet formal feel for their wedding paper! This design pairs the beauty of a hand drawn magnolia wreath with a modern styled monogram creating a perfect combination of new and traditional!
Pictured printed in thermographed (raised) metallic antique gold ink on 130lb. Pale Gray paper with coordinating envelopes.
This listing is a deposit towards the design and printing of flat printed full color save the date cards printed on our premium 110 lb. Classic Crest cardstock or 105 lb. Stardream Metallic cardstock.
Our basic save the date package consists of:
• 4.5" x 6.25" flat printed cards
• Matching blank A6 size envelopes
• 3 rounds of proofs
• Choice of paper type and color
Additional customization options include:
• printing of return address on back flap of envelopes
• guest addressing on fronts of envelopes
• lined envelopes
• additional information enclosure cards
* Flat/digital printing: $1.25 each with blank envelopes/$1.75 each with return address printed on envelopes
* Thermographed (raised ink) or Letterpress – see pricing sheet at link below.
For a detailed price list, visit: https://cardinalandstraw.com/pdf/C&S_Price_List.pdf
PLACING YOUR ORDER
1. Add the deposit listing to your cart and complete the checkout. The deposit charge will go towards your final order total.
2. You will receive an automated email with a link for our order form. Please fill out the order form with all the requested wording for your save the dates. Once we receive your order form and deposit we will begin working on your initial proof
1. Proofing – You will receive your initial pdf proof, along with the pricing of your ordered set, via email within 2 business days of submitting your deposit and order information. Two additional rounds of proofs are included with your package. Additional rounds of proofs are available for a minimal charge. We will not print your order until proofs are approved via email and your design is just the way you want it!
2. PRINTING – Prior to printing you will receive an invoice with your final balance. Once payment is received the printing process begins. Printing time for flat save the dates is 5-7 business days. Rush Printing is available for flat printed items.
3. SHIPPING – All orders ship UPS Ground, which takes 2-4 business days domestically. A tracking email will be sent when your order ships. Expedited shipping is available if needed. We offer free shipping on orders over $500 (U.S. Only).
Paper and Printing
Our flat save the date cards are printed on either 110 lb. Classic Crest cardstock in Natural White/Solar White or 105 lb. Stardream Metallic cardstock in Crystal/Opal/Quartz.
Our flat printed save the dates are printed on one of our 4 color digital presses.
Standard Sizes and Dimensions
Save the Date Cards: 4.5" x 6.25"
Outer Envelopes: 4.75" x 6.5"
Small Enclosure Cards: 2.0" x 3.5"
Proofing Policies, Cancellations and Refund Information
Customers are required to thoroughly proof their orders prior to giving us approval to print. Customers are required to proof all pieces in their order (envelopes, enclosure cards, etc) and are responsible for making us aware of any typographical and grammatical errors and incorrect information including but not limited to spelling of all words and names, times, venue name and address, return address and dates. If the customer discovers an error that they missed after their save the dates have been printed, we will make the correction and reprint at 50% of the original cost. We take responsibility for any errors in printing, paper, ink or design selection or changes made without the customer’s approval and will reprint at 100% of the cost.
QUESTIONS OR WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US?
Facebook: Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods
Designs & Copy – Copyright © Cardinal and Straw Fine Paper Goods – 2018